It may be winter, but a delicious smoothie still is a perfect snack. My kids are loving them and I am happy to use up some leftovers produce from the refrigerator. Our new favorite recipe is the spiced pumpkin smoothie recipe. It offers a healthy dose of vitamins A and C, which helps support a healthy immune system. Perfect for this time of year!
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt (Stonyfield French Vanilla blends was great)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 bananas, quartered and frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add ingredients to the blender in the order listed.
- Select "Smoothie" setting on a Blendtec, or a comparable setting.
Have you entered the Stonyfield Yogurt and Blendtec Blender Giveaway yet? We are loving our new Blendtec WildSide Blender and can’t wait to see which reader will win the amazing prize! $455 value. Enter in the post here.